What’s my Home Worth? Subscribe to a Market Snapshot – This is a real-time view of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) market update and trend analysis tool. Market Snapshot provide you with with the most current sold data, active listings, inventory, and days on market (DOM) data for your neighborhood. This property information is unavailable on any other similar website and is automatically sent to you upon request.
Market Snapshot does not compare to other website services. The information provided will help you make good business decisions when buying or selling your home. Market Snapshot improves on the flow of information by including additional key information, such as:
- Graphical Analysis of important market trends
- Volume comparison of recent sales, pending sales and new listings
- Percentage comparisons of asking price to selling price for recent sales, and
- Average, median and high or low prices for the homes that recently sold or are currently for sale
- Market Snapshot also include community and school reports for any particular neighborhood.
What’s my home worth? Now, you are able to monitor the market activity in your neighborhood at your leisure. The program automatically send emails updates weekly, bi-weekly or monthly distribution according to what’s best for your schedule. You will receive up-to-the minute graphical property information and a birds-eye view of a your community market activity.
We invite you subscribe to Market Snapshot today by completing the Registration Form below!