Marketing and selling residential properties involve the know how and technique to introduce your property to the world. We utilize the most sophisticated and effective Internet marketing tools, e.g. Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow.com along with other social media outlets to enhance a property’s visibility to the world. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional marketing and video marketing services to develop a customized marketing plan for your property highlighting the many fine features and the life style the home offers. We are ready to list your home today!
Our focus on marketing properties start with the “Just Listed” sale postcards that highlight the outstanding fine features of your home, the neighborhood, schools and access to public transportation and the shopping venues to attract prospective a wide range of buyers. With your feel and actual living knowledge of the home fine features we provide general input to achieve the desired marketing results that will produce the maximum exposure and return for your home…..We sell luxury homes!
Marketing and selling residential properties include Judy’s Interior Decorating and home staging tips. We also network with qualified staggers who provide a full array of in-house staging consultation services as a complimentary service at no extra cost to our sellers. In most cases, Judy can offer simple tips to enhance the marketing a property for sale that involves simple task such as rearranging or de-cluttering rooms by removing furniture….Or, maybe just adding a fresh look for the front doors, adding some color with flowers or adding bright pillows, curtains, or towels. Even a fresh coat of paint will greatly enhance a homes’ overall appearance and give the home a fresh clean look and feel of home to attract potential buyers.
When marketing and selling residential properties – we understand that pricing your home is the most significant factor, so we rely heavily on market data, trends and conditions as well as the sales data from the Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS) to arrive at a fair market value based on recent sales of similar properties in your particular neighborhood. Of course, we realize that the final sales price is your decision….. We will provide a comprehensive home evaluation in the form of a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property and research other data sources from other partners of the MRIS group. This will includes graphs to analyze such as the “Residential Stats – Analysis Report, a “Average List Price” to “Sold” data report to show the benefits of listing the property at market to obtain the best and highest offer. We also review the “List Price with DOM” (Days on the Market” report to determine if a property is considered stale or a dead horse so to speak. We are always looking for innovative ways to improve our home evaluation and comparative analysis to provide you with the most accurate and current market data and recent sales activity that will have an affect on the sale of your home.
Although we are located in Laurel, MD we work within a 50 mile radius of our office. We market and sell properties throughout the District of Columbia and Baltimore, MD. We are constantly observing, reviewing and witnessing the real estate market looking for trends, variations and forecast for the District of Columbia, Prince Georges, Anne Arundel, Howard, and Montgomery counties.
When you list your home with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC, we will:
- Research current properties and competition
- Research sales activity from MRIS and Public Records database
- Analyze properties Days on the Market (DOM)
- Review property Tax Roll
- Prepare a Home Evaluation – Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Verify Ownership and Deed Type
- Verify County Public Property Records
- Assess Property to evaluate condition
- Assess Property for Staging
- Provide Staging advice inside and outside of home
- Preview competing Properties for Comparison
- Perform curb Appeal Assessment
- Provide or Verify School Value Information
- Draft and Provide a Customized Listing Presentation – Digitally or Paper Copy
- Analyze Current Market Conditions
- Deliver Comparative Market Analysis Results via Email or Drop off CD or Copy to Seller
- Discuss Planning and Sales Strategy with Seller
- Explain the entire Selling Process from Start to Finish
- Add property data to the MRIS’s Keystone data base within twenty four hours
- Link to the National Association of Realtors Website – Realtor.com – Trulia – Zillow – Homes.com
- Verify Automatic link to MRIS Homes.com
- Verify property is advertise to “Featured Listings” – Adolphus Hawkes Realtors company website
- Add pictures to the National Association of Realtors – Showcase Enhancement Listing Program
- Add to the Company’s Face-Book Page
- Verify data information in Trulia.com
- Verify data information in Zillow.com
- Schedule Appointment with Professional Photographer to shoot High-Definition Photos of Interior/Exterior
- Request Professional Photographer to Customized Virtual Tour
- Add Virtual Tour to ” You Tube”
- Request Professional Developed Color Brochures
- Add as a Single Property Website
- Hold Open House for Licensed Brokers – With sellers approval
- Advertise with Print Open House Brochures
- Distribute Neighborhood Targeted Just Listed – Sold Postcards
- Post Advertised Company Sign/Website Information
- Schedule Home Staging by Professional In-house Decorator/Network Staging Expert
- Monitor Buyer Leads through Company’s Enhanced Website Reports
- Install Supra Electronic Lock Box – Combination lock boxes are seldom used
- Monitor Brokers/Agents/Buyers Feedback
- Communicate with seller on a regular basis via email or telephone call
We also take pride in advising and working with distressed home owners contemplating a short sale or foreclosure situation. Or, as an alternative we can offer sellers the opportunity to contact one of our referral attorneys to negotiate the short sale or foreclosure process. This will save you a lot of time and headaches in the process. We are always available to discuss your selling options to avoid a significant reduction in your credit rating. After all – you may want to purchase another home in the future!
We provide weekly feedback to our sellers either by email or telephone. Again, our focus is always to “Provide the right information at the right time to facilitate your decision making process”. We realize that selling your home at the right price with the right terms is an important factor to you achieving your financial objective.
We truly enjoy the real estate profession and the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers. The fact that we can share information, knowledge and our overall insight about the real estate market, trends and practices with buyers and sellers is awesome. Feel free to search our website for properties to start your home search and visit our blog for more insight in the home buying process. Take a closer look at our “Blog” where you will find some interesting topics to enlighten your knowledge about the current market. Or, just surf the site to educate yourself on current mortgage programs, or use the mortgage calculator to determine your mortgage payment, or the “Resources” tab to educate yourself about the various real estate programs, etc. We want you to come back to our site in the future. We are constantly updating our website with the most current and relevant real estate information for buyers and sellers. In the interim, if you cannot find the specific information you are looking for please give us a call…….or send an email. Or, simply complete the “Contact Form” and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
We also offer Complimentary:
- New homes sales agent representation
- Property listing reports, automated email listings reports and new listing notifications
- Buyer Agency representation
- Free – Home Buyers Guide
- Email distribution of our monthly “Housing Trends Newsletter”
- Senior Mortgage Consultants Referrals
- Competitive contract presentation and Negotiation strategy
- Income Tax Consultation
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC we are a brand that works to make you -our clients feel comfortable and care-free with the home selling or buying process. Our approachs will enable you to feel confident when the time is right for you to make the right business decision. We realize that with the right buying or selling information and correct knowledge then you are confident to prove forward. We focus on making sure you understand the entire buying or selling process and we prepare you for the unexpected through our vast level of experience….And, we are always available to take your call or answer your email when the time is right to purchase or sell a home!
Many thanks go out to our veterans! We have partnered with Fort Meade Military Base Housing to provide our professional real estate services to returning or relocating veterans who maybe moving into the Maryland area. We totally support our Veterans!