The marketing vision and goals for Adolphus Hawkes Realtors is based on our strong real estate background and objective to implement the best marketing strategy through our brand identity. We understand that providing superior customer service will add excellent value to all transactions and highlight our business model.
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, we work to introduce your home and define the property features to buyers and the world through internet portals and our featured carousel on our website. We want potential buyers and sellers to feel comfortable, knowledgeable, engaged and worry-free throughout the entire buying or selling process. Through our passion for the real estate market and dedication to our client’s satisfaction we are constantly working to exceed our customer satisfaction while seeking superior marketing efforts.
The marketing vision and goals at Adolphus Hawkes Realtors is a work in progress as we continue to develop our brand and deliver a standard of professional and personal real estate services. We work around the clock to to be identified as a independent brokerage with a brand that stand behind our tag line “Expertise you can Trust – We Care!” slogan.
We have dedicated ourselves to Adolphus Hawkes Realtors and is working to be one of the premier real estate companies in the Laurel, MD and District of Columbia area. I think we provide the same or better value added customer service as our competition – hands down!
The following overview provide details on the ongoing marketing vision and goals of Adolphus Hawkes Realtors……
Strategic Goal is to:
- Achieve or exceed 100% of our client’s satisfaction for all sales and listing transactions
- Inform and educate first time home buyers and sellers about the home buying or selling process
- Effectively market, advertise and promote all of our properties listing using internet technology and leading edge internet marketing methods
- Always be available 24/7 to answer our clients and customers questions and offer our recommendation based on our research and years of real estate experience.
Marketing vision and goals at Adolphus Hawkes Realtors is to make the home buying or selling process as stress-free as possible by offering our clients professional and informative consultation. We focus on providing the right information at the right time to ease our clients concerns and questions associated with the home buying or selling process.
Adolphus Hawkes Realtors marketing vision and goals were developed to promote home ownership. We only work with….and refer our clients to experienced senior level loan officers, home inspectors, contractors who will protect our clients financial interest and’ a successful closing. Through our marketing vision and goals we are actively looking for new customers through print media, our blogs and other social media outlets such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Tweeter which have proven to be effective and successful. At the end of the day, our best advertising is always “Your referrals – and we appreciate your business“!
Our marketing vision and goals focuses on our customers’ and clients’ satisfaction with our services. We treat all of our clients respectfully and fairly which we envision as our catalyst that will propel Adolphus Hawkes Realtors into the future. We openly share our techno- savvy marketing philosophy and diligently practice the National Association of Realtors (NAR) “Code of Ethics” as a cooperating brokerage with other real estate brokerages and agents in the DMV. We are continually developing our brand identity as we move forward with expanding our services and broaden our vision. We are looking forward to our brand identify having an impact on the real estate market in the Laurel, MD and surrounding neighborhoods in Montgomery County, Prince Georges, Howard, Anne Arundel counties and the District of Columbia.
Buyers and Sellers who sign up with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors will find themselves at ease with their first interaction with us and notice that our website provides useful information, testimonials, interesting blog topics and more. Through consistent lines of communication and the sharing of information we will be better able to serve your needs. Asking the right questions will enable us to better understand your objective and allow us to prepare a strategy with a thorough understanding of your timeframe and financial objectives.
With over thirty plus years of real estate experience we are seasoned professionals. During this time, we have encountered a number of buying and selling scenarios that we share with our clients without coming off as overconfident or dismissive. We simply want to ease your fears with our marketing plan, staging efforts, and our ability to promote your property to the world.
When working with first-time buyers or move-up buyers we work to ease their concerns and explain the buying process as we progress through the transaction. We work closely with our senior loan officers to determine the buyers’ buying power. As an accountant, I understand the mortgage and financial market and share our honest opinions, calculations, analysis and thoughts with our clients.
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, we explain the process to our buyers and sellers starting at our initial meeting. We understand the real estate market, and is willing to share this knowledge with our clients and customers. As we move forward in the home buying or selling process – buyers and sellers seem to feel at ease with less anxiety. We build relationships through the trust and confidence earned through hard work and dedication to our clients’ needs. Finally, the transaction unfolds to a successful and timely closing!
As a company, we take full advantage of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Zillow Group, Trulia and other internet marketing portals to advertise our properties. We utilize the internet portals and blogs for a majority of our marketing efforts. However, we still rely on the traditional print marketing to advertise our property listings and to reach out to prospective buyers which brings our marketing efforts full circle.
The following marketing materials and methods are used to reach our target market:
- Generation of Market Snapshot to familiarize a buyer/seller of their neighborhood
- Monthly Housing Trends e-Newsletter distributed via email to sellers and buyers
- Company Website ‘Featured Listing’ carousel on our Home Page
- Company Website Blogs – Interactive Client Pages
- Social Media promotion: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, National Association of Realtors Networks
- Realtor.com – Enhanced Showcase Listing Feature
- Homesdatabase.com Interface
- Direct feed to Realtor.com and Homesdatabase.com
- New Listings Property Website
- Print Marketing materials (geared towards our clients)
- Advertisement in Home & Land Magazine and Prince Georges Homebuyers Journal
- Complimentary Home Buyer Guides – “It Is A Great Time to Buy Guide”
- Complimentary Seller Brochure – “Getting It Sold”
- Direct mail postcards – ‘Just Listed’ – ‘Just Sold’ – ‘Thinking of Selling or Buying’
- Distinct Post signage with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors exclusive Logo
- Virtual Tour and Photographs by professional licensed photographers
- Full color brochures listing Property Features and Amenities
- Open House presentations flyers
- Registered with Fort Meade Housing Department to assist veterans and military families relocating to area
We also provide a variety of marketing handouts provided by the National Association of Realtors – Here’s a sample:
- It Is a Great Time to Buy
- Getting it Sold
- Senior Residential Information
- 5 Thing to do Before putting home on the Market
- Does Moving Make Sense
- 12 Questions to Ask when choosing a Realtor
- Moving Checklist for Sellers
- 8 Reasons Why you Should work with a Realtor
- How to Get an Offer on your Home
- Showing the property to customers
- Forms you will need to Sell your Home
- Landscaping ideas
- Attracting the highest and best offer
If you are interested in any of the above handouts – Complete a contact form or give us a call! We are always available to discuss your real estate needs!