Adolphus Hawkes Realtors welcomes you !
We believe that every buyer and seller should be fully represented by a professional and reliable Realtor in a real estate transaction.
Adolphus Hawkes Realtors is located in Laurel, MD and works with buyers and sellers in the State of Maryland and District of Columbia.
- Adolphus is a native of Blackstone, Va. He relocated to the Washington area in 1971 and received a B.C.S. degree from Benjamin Franklin University. He retired from the Federal government after thirty five years of federal and state service in financial management, fiscal policy and accounting.
- Adolphus worked for H&R Block for over twenty years and received training up to the Corporate level. He currently manages a blossoming income tax clientele and provides complimentary client consultations. Adolphus processes and e-files tax returns with Pro Series income tax program from Intutit.
- Adolphus received was licensed in real estate in the State of Maryland in 1984 and the District of Columbia in 1985. Adolphus is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland REALTORS and the Greater Capitol Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR). He received the e-PRO internet marketing designation in 2008 and Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) Broker designation in 2010. That same year Judy & Adolphus opened the doors to Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC located in the Laurel Professional Building in Laurel, MD. Adolphus was affiliated with Dear Realty, Inc. , Long & Foster Real Estate and Century 21 Trademark for over twenty plus years before following their dream of opening the doors to Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC.
- Adolphus Hawkes Realtors are members of the Laurel Board of Trade and supports the citys Annual activities, e.g., Main Street Festival, Riverfest and visits the Farmer’s Market and Bazaar on a regular basis in the summer.
- Adolphus was raised to the sublime degree of Master Masons in 1995 with Fidelity Lodge No. 20 located at 1000 U St., NW. He has served in a number of positions, e.g. Recording and Financial Secretary and elected to Worshipful Master in 2013.
- Adolphus enjoys taking yoga, working out, playing golf, traveling and spending time with their six grand kids.
- Judy is a native of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. She received her real estate license in the State of Maryland in 1991. She is currently a Realtor and Co-owner of Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC along with her husband and managing broker, Adolphus T. Hawkes.
- Judy was previously a a sales associate with Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.; real estate Referral Associate with Metro Referral Associates, Inc.; and a sales assistant with Model Home Temps, Inc.
- Judy is a member of the National Association of Realtors and Maryland REALTORS. She is a designated Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) certified by the National Association of Realtors in 2015. Also is an interior decorator receiving a degree from Ashworth College in 2003. Received training for home staging at Howard County Community College in 2011. Studied psychology at Ashworth College in 2003–2005. Judy’s favorite hobbies are reading fiction and non-fiction novels, word-find puzzles, shopping and leisure traveling.
We are local and work around the clock to be a reliable source of real estate information and knowledge for our clients and customers! We are always available to discuss your concerns…..
Adolphus Hawkes Realtors is a full-service real estate brokerage company that strongly value our customers and clients real estate goals, financial needs and objectives. We work extremely hard to serve your needs and to exceed your expectations. Your goals and objectives become ours as we work together within the time-frames you establish. We strongly believe in “Providing the right real estate information at the right time to facilitate your decision making process”. We focus on your personal as well as financial needs, long-range goals and financial objectives. We develop a finely tailored marketing plan to fully present your home to the world and work to achieve the maximum sales price within your designated time frame. Whether you are thinking about selling, purchasing a dream home, relocating to another state or neighborhood or investing in rental properties we are here to assist you with your financial goal.
As the real estate broker of record, we adhere to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics to ensure that our clients and customers are always being treated fairly and their expectations are in line with our professional goals and brand. At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, we pride ourselves on doing a lot more to satisfy your personal and financial goals and objectives. We are always striving to be your real estate company of choice by providing unparalleled professional services and website information with a strong dose of loyalty to our customers and client’s needs. We truly enjoy being Realtors and working with buyes and sellers. This personable attitude and caring touch stands out once you have contracted with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors to facilitate your next real estate transaction. We love working with the first time home buyers, new buyers to the area, sellers, veterans, and resale sellers.
If you are contemplating buying or selling a home or investment property – please give us a call…….We will return your phone calls and/or email within 24 hours. We work with your schedule and time frame to close the transaction on time with very little stress and headaches!
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, we focused on the intricate details of each transaction to ensure a stress free and timely closing. We take care of all negotiations and close details prior to settlement so you can be at ease and relaxed…..We are ready to work for you!