The marketing vision at Adolphus Hawkes Realtors keting is unique in that we are committed to our buyers and sellers needs and objectives. Our marketing vision is built around how can we make our home buyers and sellers feel comfortable, calm, and worry-free throughout the entire buying and selling process. Our client’s satisfaction is extremely important to us, therefore we work hard to provide top-notch customer service and superior marketing of all properties we market and advertise.
Our marketing vision at Adolphus Hawkes Realtors includes an ideal balance between aggressive and innovative in our marketing strategy to make Adolphus Hawkes Realtors one the premier real estate companies in the Laurel, MD and the District of Columbia. We work to provide insights and information into the current real estate market so you will never have to search among our competition. We are always here to answer your questions and concerns.
This marketing plan details the ongoing marketing programs and practices of Adolphus Hawkes Realtors marketing vision.
- Achieve or exceed 100% of our client’s satisfaction for all sales and listing transactions.
- Inform and educate first time homebuyers about the home buying process.
- Effectively market, advertise and promote all of our properties listing using traditional and leading edge internet marketing methods and technology.
- Always be available to answer our clients questions and offer our recommendation based on years of real estate experience.
Adolphus Hawkes Realtors marketing vision strives to make the home buying or selling process as stress-free as possible by offering our clients professional and informative consultation. We focus on providing the right information at the right time to ease our clients fears and doubts associated with the home buying or selling process. Adolphus Hawkes Realtors marketing vision also promotes home ownership through the application of the State of Maryland firt-time home buyer programs. We only work with….and refer our clients to senior senior level loan officers, home inspectors, contractors who will assure the clients’ a successful closing without the stress that usually comes with purchasing a home. We are actively locating new customers through print media, our personal blogs and social media advertising networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Tweeter which have proven to be effective and successful. Of course, one of our best advertising is always “Our clients and customers referrals”. And, we truly appreciate your referrals!
Ideally our reputation, focus and desire is to treat all of our customers and clients respectfully, fairly and with the utmost honesty is our catalyst that we hope will propel Adolphus Hawkes Realtors into the future. We openly share our marketing philosophy and diligently practice the National Association of Realtors (NAR) “Code of Ethics” as a cooperating brokerage with other real estate brokerages and agents in the DMV. We are continually building and promoting our company’s brand, and look to have an impact on the real estate market in the Laurel, MD, surrounding neighborhoods and the District of Columbia.
Buyers and Sellers who sign up with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors will find themselves surprised from their first interaction with our website and the level of experience, professionalism, care and thoroughness we provide as a company. Through simple lines of communication, sharing of information and by asking a few probing questions we will be better able to represent our clients and have a thorough understanding of their overall desires and financial objectives.
We are seasoned professionals who have been in the real estate industry for over 30+ combined years. During this period, we have encountered a number of buying and selling scenarios that we share with our clients without coming off as overconfident or dismissive. We simply want to ease your fears with our marketing plan, staging efforts, and our ability to promote your property to the world……which comes from our longevity and success in the industry. When working with first-time buyers or move-up buyers we work to ease their worries of not being taken advantage of by not coming across as ‘pushy agents’. “We do not attempt to influence buyers to invest in a more expensive home than they may be able to afford. We understand the mortgage and financial market and share our honest opinions, calculations and thoughts with our clients.
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, we aim to provide information and assistance that show buyers and sellers from our initial meeting that we understand the real estate market, and that there is no need to be exceedingly anxious or nervous during the process. As we move forward in the home buying and selling process, buyers and sellers will feel their anxiety slip away as their trust and confidence in us builds and their feelings are replaced by that of excitement and enthusiasm as the process unfolds to a successful closing.
As a company we take full advantage of the latest marketing technology and utilize the internet for a majority of our marketing efforts. However, we still rely on some traditional forms of marketing, such as print media to advertise our listings and to reach out to prospective buyers which brings our marketing scope full circle.
The following marketing materials and methods are used to reach our target market:
- Monthly Housing Trends e-Newsletter distributed via email to approximately 360 sellers and buyers;
- Company Website ‘Featured Listing’ caption on our Home Page
- Company Website Blogs – Interactive Client Pages
- Social Media promotion: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, National Association of Realtors Networks
- Realtor.com – Enhanced Showcase Listing Feature
- Homesdatabase.com Interface
- Company Website Interfaced with multiple internet channels – Direct feed to Realtor.com and Homesdatabase.com
- New Listings Property Website
- Print Marketing materials (geared towards our clients)
- Advertisement in Home & Land Magazine and Prince Georges Homebuyers Journal
- Complimentary Home Buyer Guides – “It Is A Great Time to Buy Guide”
- Complimentary Seller Brochure – “Getting It Sold”
- Direct mail postcards – ‘Just Listed’ – ‘Just Sold’ – ‘Thinking of Selling or Buying’
- Distinct Post signage with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors exclusive Logo
- Virtual Tour and Photographs by professional licensed photographers
- Full color brochures listing Property Features and Amenities
- Open House presentations flyers
- Registered with Fort Meade Housing Department to assist veterans and military families relocating to area
We also provide a variety of marketing handouts provided by the National Association of Realtors that includes information on:
- Preparing your home to show
- Showing the property to customers
- Making the property appealing to customers
- Presenting the property to make a first impression
- Landscaping ideas
- Attracting the highest and best offer
Our featured company website offers additional information to buyers and sellers and we also share testimonials from past clients.
Direct mail postcards are usually mailed to a target area of 200 – 500 home owners who currently reside in close proximity to a seller’s property. We often target other neighborhoods for potential move-up buyers who may have an interest in moving up to a more desirable property. We also look for neighborhoods outside of subject area where the purchase price of properties were based on income, age, and lifestyle elements suggesting that the homeowners may be looking to move to another Maryland suburb.