Victoria Falls Third Quarter Market Watch – Condos Listings this summer continue to be extremely robust with a growing inventory! The market continues to look lucrative for sellers when realistically pricing their condo conservatively based on relevant upgrades and square footage. During the summer there were five condos that closed from a low sales price of $212,000 to a high of $276,400.
We have noticed the list prices vary significantly among all model condos and buildings. We conclude that the high list prices are the result of demand and upgrades, e.g., kitchens with stainless steel appliances, cabinets, ceramic tile baths, and the addition of hardwood floors.
Victoria Falls Third Quarter Market Watch – Condos is provided as a courtesy from your neighborhood Realtors here at VF, we routinely monitor the VF housing market to update potential sellers/neighbors, potential buyers, sellers and other interested parties apprised on the market activity within the VF community.
Now, here’s the condo update you have been waiting for….
- Active – 13401 Belle Chasse Blvd. #416 – List Price: $274,900. This Windsor model features two bedrooms, two full baths and balcony overlooking mail pavilion and pond with indoor garage. Approximate tax living area: 1,875. Days on market: 97.
- Active – 13801 Belle Chasse Blvd #112 – List Price: $234,900. This Dartmouth model features two bedrooms and two full baths with outside patio and indoor garage. Approximate tax living area: 1,553 sq. ft. Days on market: 102.
- Contract – 13601 Belle Chasse Blvd. #214 – List Price: $279,000. Close Date: 09/30/15. Fannie Mae Homepath property features two bedrooms, two full baths and garage space. Approximate tax living area: 1,673. Days on market: 30.
- Contract – 13851 Belle Chasse #212 – List Price: $229,000. Close Date: 09/30/15. Features include two bedrooms, two full baths and garage. Approximate tax living area – $1,673. Days on the market: 3.
- Contract – 13801 Belle Chasse #413 – List Price: $259,900. Close Date: 09/15/15. Features include two bedrooms, two full baths and garage. Approximate tax living area – $1,673. Days on the market: 20.
We predict a continued increase in condo inventory through the summer as the demand remains strong and record low interest rates continue through the end of 2015. Give us a call to get the latest scoop on the VF condo, single family and villa styled town homes market.