Victoria Falls Quarterly Market Watch – Single Family Homes (SFH) as of June, 2015 summarizes the SFH market activity within the VF Resort Community during the second quarter. Over the last year, we have not seen much of a turnover in the SFH inventory. The last sale of a SFH closed at the highest sales price of $448,000.
- Active – 7416 Near Thickett Way, – Listed at $465,000. This SFH features four bedrooms, three full baths, gourmet kitchen and two car garage. Day on Market: 25
- Sold – 7402 Heartleaf Circle – This Michael Harris SFH is a Hemingway model that originally listed for $469,900. Features include four bedrooms, three full baths, attached two car garage and fireplace. Approximate tax living area: 1,896. Close Price: $448,000 with no seller’s contribution to the buyer. Days on market: 18
Michael Harris Homes built three model styles:
- The Thoreau – the largest of the three models with features: 9 foot ceilings, master bedroom suite with additional bedroom/den and 2 full baths on main level plus 2 bedrooms and full bath on upper level.
- The Hemingway – This mid-size model features 9 foot ceilings, master bedroom suite with additional bedroom/den and 2 full baths on main level plus 2 bedrooms and full bath on upper level.
- The Austen – the smallest of the three models with similar features: 9 foot ceilings, master bedroom suite with (optional) bedroom/den/living room and 2 full baths on main level plus 2 bedrooms and full bath on upper level.
There were other luxury features that were optional, e.g., upgraded kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, carpeting or hardwood floors, deluxe baths, knee walls, bay windows, bump-outs, and selection of brick or stone front exterior (depending on elevation).
Visit us on our blog at www.ahawkesrealtors.com for quarterly updates on the VF Market Watch!