Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC – Our goal is to be your full service real estate brokerage specializing in the District of Columbia, Laurel, Columbia, Beltsville and Silver Spring, Maryland.
We pride ourselves on providing professional and personable customer services when marketing or selling residential properties. Our goal is to help sellers realize the maximum sales price in the least amount of time and with fewer headaches!
Over the last thirty years we have successfully marketed and sold many residential properties through out the District of Columbia and State of Maryland. We guarantee exceptional services at all phases of the buying or selling process.
Adolphus Hawkes Realtors,LLC – we understand what goes into professionally marketing a property for sale i.e., scheduling private showings, scheduling professional photography sessions and virtual tours, staging, holding successful open houses and linking the property information to multiple internet portals. We also distribute print media postcards e.g.”Just Listed” or “Just Sold” to reach a wider audience of buyers. We know what it takes to maximize a property exposure to the world!
We are always looking to improve our marketing programs and technologies to ensure a smooth and successful transaction. We promise to be honest and open about the buying or selling process. We will provide answers to all your questions or concerns and help you navigate through the process with ease. We are available day or night to answer your questions!
Over the years we have developed an experienced referral base of real estate related vendors e.g., mortgage companies, title attorneys, photographers, appraisers and contractors to service our buyer or seller real estate needs. We work for you and you are our main priority.
Our local experience, extensive real estate training and over thirty years of experience is a added benefit for you to enjoy. We offer a complimentary Market Snapshot to familiarize sellers to their local market. The Market Snapshot is generated based on the location of your home. Or, a specific area of interest or zip code for our buyers. The report will include a breakdown of recent sales, new listings, pending sales, school and community information and much more….
In addition, our website home page carousel exclusively features our seller’s property front and center when buyers start looking for properties. Studies have shown that most sellers and buyers use the top three internet portals e.g., Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow Group to begin their search for a new home. We love when sellers share their thoughts, feeling and actual experiences living in the home. We are real people and love working with genuine clients!
My wife and partner, Judy, is always available to offer staging and Interior Decorating tips to ready your home for the market. Judy has earned the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) to assist our senior clients in their downsizing. We work with a network of qualified staggers who provide a full array of in-house staging consultation services. In most cases, we can offer simple non-expensive tips to enhance the appearance and feel of a property. Sometimes adding a fresh look to the front door, adding some color to the exterior with flowers, or adding bright pillows, curtains, or towels will add a fresh look to a home. A fresh coat of paint will greatly enhance a homes’ overall appearance and give the home a fresh clean look and feel to attract potential buyers. Buyers want to feel themselves living in the new space!
When marketing and selling residential properties – we understand that the pricing is one of the most significant factors – so we rely heavily on market data from various data sources to arrive at a fair market value. In addition, we look at the job market, market trends and conditions to determine the affect the overall market will have on the outcome of the sale. Sales data is derived from the Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS) and the Automated Valuation Model (AVM) along with other tools to arrive at a fair market value based on recent sales of similar properties with similar upgrades in your particular neighborhood. Of course, we realize that the final sales price is your decision…..
We will provide a comprehensive home evaluation in the form of a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property and research other data sources from other partners of the MRIS group. This includes graphs to analyze such as the “Residential Stats – Analysis Report, a “Average List Price” to “Sold” data rep to show the benefits of listing the property at market to obtain the best and highest offer. We also review the “List Price with DOM” (Days on the Market” report to determine if a property is considered stale or a dead horse so to speak. We are always looking for innovative ways to improve our home evaluation and comparative analysis to provide you with the most accurate and current market data and recent sales activity that will have an effect on the sale of your home.
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC – we are conveniently located directly across from Laurel Regional hospital in the Greater Laurel Professional Building in Laurel, MD. We usually work within a 50 mile radius of our office, but will consider other transaction outside of this radius. We are constantly monitoring the real estate market for trends, changing in regulations to keep apprise of the market.
When you list your home with Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC, we will:
- Research current properties and competition
- Research sales activity from MRIS and Public Records database
- Analyze properties Days on the Market (DOM)
- Review property Tax Roll
- Prepare a Home Evaluation – Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Verify Ownership and Deed Type
- Verify County Public Property Records
- Assess Property to evaluate condition
- Assess Property for Staging
- Provide Staging advice inside and outside of home
- Preview competing Properties for Comparison
- Perform curb Appeal Assessment
- Provide or Verify School Value Information
- Draft and Provide a Customized Listing Presentation – Digitally or Paper Copy
- Analyze Current Market Conditions
- Deliver Comparative Market Analysis Results via Email or Drop off CD or Copy to Seller
- Discuss Planning and Sales Strategy with Seller
- Explain the entire Selling Process from Start to Finish
- Add property data to the MRIS’s Keystone data base within twenty-four hours
- Link to the National Association of Realtors Website – Realtor.com – Trulia – Zillow – Homes.com
- Verify Automatic link to MRIS Homes.com
- Verify property is advertising to “Featured Listings” – Adolphus Hawkes Realtors company website
- Add pictures to the National Association of Realtors – Showcase Enhancement Listing programmed to the Company’s Face-Book Page
- Verify data information in Trulia.com
- Verify data information in Zillow.com
- Schedule Appointment with Professional Photographer to shoot High-Definition Photos of Interior/Exterior
- Request Professional Photographer to Customized Virtual Tour
- Add Virtual Tour to ” You Tube”
- Request Professional Developed Color Brochures
- Add as a Single Property Website
- Hold Open House for Licensed Brokers – With sellers approval
- Advertise with Print Open House Brochures
- Distribute Neighborhood Targeted Just Listed – Sold Postcards
- Post Advertised Company Sign/Website Information
- Schedule Home Staging by Professional In-house Decorator/Network Staging Expert
- Monitor Buyer Leads through Company’s Enhanced Website Reports
- Install Supra Electronic Lock Box – Combination lock boxes are seldom used
- Monitor Brokers/Agents/Buyers Feedback
- Communicate with seller on a regular basis via email or telephone call
We also advise and work with distressed home owners who are contemplating a short sale or foreclosure situation. We can help sellers or refer to one of our referral attorneys to negotiate the short sale or foreclosure process on your behalf. This will save you a lot of time and headaches during the process.
Now, is a great time to get back into the market if you sold short or were foreclosed on in the last 3-5 years. Mortgage companies have begun offering loans to returning home buyers under certain guidelines. Give us a call so we can talk!
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC – we are always available to discuss your selling options to avoid a significant reduction in your credit rating. After all – you may want to purchase another home in the future!
We provide weekly feedback to our sellers either by email, text or telephone. Again, our focus is always to “Provide the right information at the right time to facilitate your decision making process”. We realize that selling your home at the right price with the right terms is an important factor to you achieving your financial objective.
Judy and Adolphus of Adolphus Hawkes Realtors
We truly enjoy the real estate profession and the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers. The fact that we can share information, knowledge and our overall insight about the real estate market, trends and practices with buyers and sellers is awesome.
Feel free to search our website for properties to start your home search and visit our blog for more insight in the home buying process. Take a closer look at our “Blog” where you will find some interesting topics to enlighten your knowledge about the current market. Or, just surf the site to educate yourself on current mortgage programs, or use the mortgage calculator to determine your mortgage payment, or the “Resources” tab to educate yourself about the various real estate programs, etc. We want you to come back to our site in the future. If you cannot find the specific information you are looking for please give us a call at 301-483-8073…….Or send an email to [email protected]. Or, simply complete the “Contact Form” and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
We also offer Complimentary:
- New homes sales agent representation
- Property listing reports, automated email listings reports and new listing notifications
- Buyer Agency representation
- Free – Home Buyers Guide
- Email distribution of our monthly “Housing Trends Newsletter”
- Senior Mortgage Consultants Referrals
- Competitive contract presentation and Negotiation strategy
- Income Tax Consultation
At Adolphus Hawkes Realtors, LLC our brand is developing out of our experiences and background. We work to make you special, feel comfortable with the process and less stressful with the home selling or buying process. You will will feel confident when the time is right for you to make that important right business decision with the right buying or selling information.
We focus on making sure you understand your contractual options and ramifications during the buying or selling process. How – by preparing you for the unexpected gained through our vast level of realo estate experience….We are always available to take your call or answer your email!
We salute our veterans…..Many thanks to you for your courage and sacrifices ! We have partnered with Fort Meade Military Base Housing to provide our professional real estate services to returning or relocating veterans who maybe moving into the Maryland area. We totally support our Veterans!